APB:R Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  Scout May 27th 2011, 12:37 am

I didn't see a Welcome/Beginners Look Here forum, sooo...

Hi, I'm Scout. I play on NA East, with an enforcer named NicoleHayes and a criminal named Galatea. I found your forum through Google searching, looking for an RP clan to join on my enforcer. I'd like to get involved with the RP community on APB, and with any luck I'll be able to start some events or find some people to do storylines with.

How many people are on this forum? I didn't see many topics.

Scout

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  NumberN9ne May 27th 2011, 4:30 pm

The forum is pretty new and with not many people being RPers in APB right now it may not grow for some time. But we have all of us here to get that started.

NumberN9ne
Admin

https://reloadedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zterrans May 27th 2011, 4:49 pm

Yeah, still kind of picking up steam. Haven't seen any enforcer RP groups since RTW days, but there are bound to be a few around. Your crim can always try with the Pariahs if you need a crim group. Seems like most people who visit here are part of them, and I'm sure there is always room for more (though Erin Mineta's ego does kind of take up a lot of space...)

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Delinquent May 27th 2011, 10:34 pm

Zterrans is very accurate. Many of the Pariahs feel very strongly about RP and the RP potential of APB. From that we show here often to present as much of a presence in the RP world as possible. We actually would rather promote the idea that multiple gangs and enforcer crews form on our server, more so than in our ranks. Don't get me wrong, we love new members, but if all members in the RP world are a part of our group then who could we ever work with / against or become friends with or rivals of? Still, always welcome to check us out:

Pariahs Application Process

Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Post  Scout May 28th 2011, 4:14 am

I think I will check out the Pariahs. Any RP is better than no RP, after all!

Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  zterrans May 28th 2011, 10:22 pm

I can't promise a lot, but have been toying around with an RP enforcer group. Wouldn't be a whole lot, as its mainly for an alt of mine, but was considering an rp group currently labeled (in my head) as Task Force Mongoose, and FBI-led coalition of "reliable" CSA recruits. Will post a little more of the idea tonight once its fully formed. Doubt it will be much, but with enough people, it should start to come to life. Maybe even give the Pariahs a rival if they want Smile

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Delinquent May 29th 2011, 10:29 am

I would be happy to throw an alt into that ring if you would like, zterrans.

Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Post  Scout May 29th 2011, 10:47 am

If you do get something off the ground, then tell me! I'm on NicoleHayes quite a lot these days.

Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  zterrans May 29th 2011, 10:57 am

Actually have the basic clan formed now, but going to be insanely busy this weekend. Don't expect to see me on APB. But will still try to get the basic info formed up soon.

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Scout May 30th 2011, 7:30 pm

I'd also be interested in any RP with the Pariahs, even on my enforcer, if that's all right. You're probably in need of some antagonists to your roleplay.

Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Delinquent May 30th 2011, 9:05 pm

We are, Scout. One thing that I do not think is quite clear on our site is that we welcome both sides to RP there. By publishing your story, or working together with our player base, it will help to build the RP across the Joker server.

Delinquent

Back to top Go down

Post  NatashaVolkova November 3rd 2011, 8:28 am

Hi... This forum called my attention because I just started playing and I'm looking for serious and elaborated RP in game! Can be in clans or just with single individuals, no matter... So PM me if you'd like to RP or if you have an RP gang (I'm on EU Patriot server, and I'm a criminal)
NatashaVolkova
NatashaVolkova

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003094000767

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum