APB:R Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline?

+9
Raeliah
halorin
Lynandra
Samran
Dolly
Molly
zterrans
interim
NumberN9ne
13 posters

Go down

What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline? Empty What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline?

Post  NumberN9ne May 22nd 2011, 1:45 pm

Pretty straightforward question, when you log out what is your character supposed to be doing if not out shooting criminals or enforcers? What are they doing when you're logged out and they aren't out with their friends ramming shops or arresting people?

I always figure that Triple 9 is at his home in Gresty making music or working out. He likes his music and he likes to not look like an easy target when he's out.

NumberN9ne
Admin

https://reloadedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline? Empty Re: What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline?

Post  interim May 22nd 2011, 3:09 pm

The way I see it, Amy would be at the gym, visiting her family, or eating at some of the better restaurants in Havalynd.

interim

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline? Empty Re: What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline?

Post  zterrans May 23rd 2011, 12:48 am

Erin would either be laying low at her safe-house, or over at Trespass over in the social district, trying to make more connections with the Blood Roses. Only other possibility would be her staking out police parking lots for new cars.

zterrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly May 23rd 2011, 1:19 pm

Molly has a cabin about an hour outside of San Paro where she lives. She is usually there resting, hunting, or brooding.

Molly

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolly May 23rd 2011, 8:17 pm

Quality time with her husband would be Dolly's thing, I think.

Or arson.
Dolly
Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Samran May 25th 2011, 4:22 am

Watching the clouds roll by ontop of a safe roof.

Samran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynandra May 29th 2011, 12:55 pm

Lyn'd probably go on her social "skills", get in touch with as many contacts as possible, be friendly (not too friendly though...) with other criminal acquaintances, prepare to take over the world (and more)... And eat of course. A lot. Maybe too much. Maybe only eat, finally x)
Lynandra
Lynandra

Back to top Go down

Post  halorin June 24th 2011, 8:28 am

Ranne would be on his couch in sweatpants eating Frosted Flakes, watching cartoons, and thinking of the next job he'd be lining up. Every so often he may head to Trespass, or have dinner with his father.

halorin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeliah July 1st 2011, 10:04 pm

Raeliah is proberly eating, sleeping, *Beep*ing.
..And well.. Other than that she's likely to be on the streets, running around with what friends she might have and whatnot.

Raeliah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleepwalker December 24th 2011, 7:23 am

laying low in some abandoned warehouse i call "home" hopeing the bread i ate had no mold.with my only pride and joy my identity sealing mask,organized map for ram raids and my black van with red visuals.

Sleepwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Okelanie August 3rd 2012, 1:59 pm

Most likely skateboarding, surfing, drawing,painting her car ...eating pizza and getting ready for her criminal activity .
Okelanie
Okelanie

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Character Doing When You're Offline? Empty RE:What does your character do you when you're offline?

Post  Henry_Steel August 7th 2013, 3:27 pm

Kevin would be lying down in a beach and relaxing, his car next to him.

Henry_Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  Keyalios January 2nd 2015, 10:08 am

Key, usually seen at the Waterfront working as a Mechanic on both time on/off, usually on call when real problems go downtown. Sometime seen at the few local bars having a few drinks and keeping clear from patrolling Officers and local Enforcers.

Kyson, itchy on the trigger and rolling as a solo-man at times keeps a lid on his actions. Walking along the top of business buildings and the like to spot forms of criminal activity, reporting it in and waiting for the drop on any of them. Other than that, he's seen at a gym working on his leg and doing other fitness exercises to keep himself in top shape.

Keyalios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down